I’m a superhero bear from outer space on a mission to teach children and their families about carbon monoxide (CO) and how to protect themselves, making homes safer.
I’m looking for new recruits to help spread the word about this dangerous gas. Will you join me on my quest and become one of my Safety Assistants?
Carbon monoxide can be very dangerous and can make you very ill. You can’t see it, hear it, smell it, taste it or touch it and it is known as the hidden danger. So, it’s really important that you learn how you can spot if there is CO in your home, and what to do if you do spot it.
I have lots of fun films and activities for you to watch and try to find out all about carbon monoxide and how you can stay safe from carbon monoxide.
Great!! Let’s get started…